Blue Tongue Campers King Single Swag
Swags are the furniture of the bush, and neither man nor woman ventures out without one. Slung over the pack pony, hanging from the camel, or thrown into the back of the truck, with a quart-pot dangling from the strap, they stand for house and home and life’s achievement.
In Australia, the traditional bedding for outdoor sleeping is the swag.
These days it’s a good quality, foam mattress inside a canvas cover that encloses both the bedding and sleeper. Traditionally blankets were used, but sleeping-bags are more practical, when it’s very cold. The swag is rolled and fastened with straps. It’s heavier and bulkier than a bivvy bag, but it’s more comfortable and durable and is perfect for car-camping and other occasions when you don’t have to carry it. In outback Australia’s harsh conditions the swag’s durability comes into its own.
Size: 210 x 90 x 80cm
- Three alloy pole dome design
- 340g water-proofed canvas 1200mm water head rating
- 450g PVC Floor with 100mm turn up
- Dual entrance (side & front)
- Full length mesh top & both ends of swag
- Pegs, ropes & manual included
- Swag Canvas carry bag included
- Mattress: 70mm thick HDPE mattress
- Mattress cover: water-proof polyester base fabric and soft-touch cotton top fabric
- Zipper: Heavy duty #10